Would America survive a civil war?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Belongs in politics and hot topics. But no, America would no survive. Plenty of countries waiting for any reason to take a piece of us. China would use the time to take the South China Sea and possibly the west coast while Russia would get Alaska back. We’d end up split in more than just half.
I’d give commiefornika to the chicoms. Not much different politically.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ronald Reagan's "A Time for Choosing" Speech, October 27, 1964.

Not too long ago, two friends of mine were talking to a Cuban refugee, a businessman who had escaped from Castro, and in the midst of his story one of my friends turned to the other and said, "We don't know how lucky we are." And the Cuban stopped and said, "How lucky you are? I had someplace to escape to." And in that sentence he told us the entire story. If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Belongs in politics and hot topics. But no, America would no survive. Plenty of countries waiting for any reason to take a piece of us. China would use the time to take the South China Sea and possibly the west coast while Russia would get Alaska back. We’d end up split in more than just half.
Worth it

Latest posts

Top Bottom