Would you sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was getting gas yesterday in my 2006 Toyota Tundra 4x4 4 door SR5 with 101k miles, all stock except for a Bilstein Suspension System. Photo below.

A gent came over and started asking about it and asked if I would consider selling it, he seemed to know about the Tundra line of Trucks, knew it was a 1st gen and had owned one like it in the extended cab, not 4 full doors.

He offered me $21k for it, was serious and stated if I met him at his Bank, which is my Bank as well he would buy it.

Told him I would ponder on it. It would cost well north of twice the offer to replace it, but I would not need to replace it. I have other trucks and such.

Would you sell?

IMG_5262.jpegIMG_5264.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I’ve heard from my brother’s father in law who’s been in the used car business for over 40 years, the used truck frenzy has died down a little, so it’s probably going to be harder to rip the guy’s britches. Without particular truck specs to plug in on Autotrader or KBB, I have no idea if that’s a good price, but I assume that’s probably pretty close to what the truck cost new in 2006.

Latest posts

Top Bottom