Would you sell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would counter with $28k and sell at $25k or more.

Seeing how 25 yo Dodges, with 300k+ miles, are listed for $25k. It IS a seller's market. Take advantage. Good chance he is looking at flipping it, too.

That’s exactly what I was going to say.

If you don’t need the vehicle and it’s just an occasional driver, I’d counter 28k for no particular reason and see how much you could drag out of him.

It belongs to you. You get to set the price, but like a buddy of mine once told me; if it is not for sale don’t put a price on it, cause some ass hole will come along and buy it.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Housing and used auto prices have been dropping for the last few months, so it will soon be a buyer's market. 21K was a fair offer and you should take it, especially since you have it listed for 23K on FB marketplace. I dont see any Tundras near that price and doubt it will bring that with a silver camper.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Housing and used auto prices have been dropping for the last few months, so it will soon be a buyer's market. 21K was a fair offer and you should take it, especially since you have it listed for 23K on FB marketplace. I dont see any Tundras near that price and doubt it will bring that with a silver camper.

I listed it to see if I’d get some ass chewing comments about it being stupid priced. Well I got a few and got some serious interest. Just killed the ad. It cannot be replaced for the guys offer. I am considering it, as I don’t need it any longer. I want to build one more last Diesel Jeep LJ for us to use. I’d spend the whole amount and more to build another one. My very last Diesel LJ Jeep.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom