If you had to drive a vehicle from one year only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My daily driver for running errands, etc. is a 1993 Ford Ranger. My wife alternates driving it to work in Edmond a couple times a week to keep miles off her Subaru Outback. The Ranger still runs great. It is a manual with a 4 cylinder engine.

I have a 1976 Ford Courier at our place in New Mexico that still runs great and is used to just go up and down the county roads and around the property. I would not take it on the interstate. The Courier has a 4c cylinder Mazda engine and a manual transmission. It looks rough, but the engine still purrs.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 1972 El Camino.
Oh my. You too?!?!
IMG_0674.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You still own it? Mine didnt have the black down the hood but it had a black stripe across the bottom 8" and black vinyl top.
Yes, I bought this one about 6 years ago. My first new vehicle coming out of college was a 1975 Red El Camino with a white vinyl top. When I spotted this '72 for sale I had to have it.....gave $12K for it as it sits. In the garage most of the time but I take it to pick up pizza, etx. Afraid to leave it parked in a parking lot somewhere. Its not and SS but I love it anyway.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
76 Ford Elite. I loved that car. 351W and a mile of hood. Like riding a cloud. Had that car for a lot of years until the transmission went out and I was to stupid to get it fixed since I had other cars.

Mine looked a lot like this one but the top was white. Had a red interior. The ladies loved that car.

1976FordElite03.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom