Would you send your 13 year old daughter to southern Mexico?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would it be wise to send your 13 year old daughter to Mexico for Spring Break?

• Yes, no worries

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Yes, if she went with 25 bodyguards

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No, absolutely not

Votes: 80 82.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breaking news: teenager goes on school trip.

I know a lot of kids that went to Mexico on mission trips. Should we all judge their parents and the churches? Don't worry about how other people raise their kids, whether it's the president or your neighbor. As Hank said, if you mind your own business, you'll stay busy all the time.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Breaking news: teenager goes on school trip.

I know a lot of kids that went to Mexico on mission trips. Should we all judge their parents and the churches? Don't worry about how other people raise their kids, whether it's the president or your neighbor. As Hank said, if you mind your own business, you'll stay busy all the time.

Do not worry how they spend your tax dollars folks. It's none of your business.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THREAD FULL OF WIN!

cdn.head_fi.org_c_c3_c37cd6f7_This_thread_Is_full_of_win.jpg

I'm so glad many of you are contributing posters. For those times, when I feel less intelligent, I can just come here and feel better.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
if i was the ruler of the free world and was surrounded by a "love bubble" created by those around me.....maybe

btw, this thread has nothing to do with intelligence unless protecting your kids is unintelligent.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, whatever. The president's kids shouldn't be allowed to do things any other kid might do because their dad is president. We should just do away with the secret service all together. I don't need them, why do politicians!

Nit-picking every little personal thing the president's family does is tired and lame, but whatever. Link me to a story of Obama buying a hamburger with my tax money. I need to be outraged. I bet some of you tell cops "you pay their salary" when they pull you over. Get over yourselves.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the President's daughter is way to much of a high value target to travel in Mexico among the fighting drug gangs. What would the President say to the other families if their daughters were gunned down in a shootout on an attempt on his own daughter's life?

Latest posts

Top Bottom