Wow! Talk about butthurting! LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would bet it is the same guy that says you are in the "Oklahoma Infraguard" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Now that guy was butthurt bigtime! LOL!

:rotflmao: You know, if you are right, somebody needs a hug ... :D

Our motto around here is there is asking and then there is getting. You can ask all you want. We'll only give you so much. If those two numbers don't meet up, well, we can all just go our merry way ... no big deal ... it's not like there's not a bazillon Glocks ... or AKs ... or SKSs ... out there ... :rotflmao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh suuuruurrrrrreeeee you been turned down!

Actually, I have. And I've had guys low-ball me in ways that would make their dead grandma's blush ... Only thing I can think of is they didn't think I knew anything about what I was selling and I wasn't smart enough to bother finding out about what I was selling. You know the kind ... thinks girls are only good for two things ... making sammiches and getting beers ... :naughty:

GC and I got some great belly laughs outta that one ... :D Last PM I got from him after I turned him down was "You'll NEVER be able to get rid of that piece of junk at that price ... " :rotflmao:

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I have. And I've had guys low-ball me in ways that would make their dead grandma's blush ... Only thing I can think of is they didn't think I knew anything about what I was selling and I wasn't smart enough to bother finding out about what I was selling. You know the kind ... thinks girls are only good for two things ... making sammiches and getting beers ... :naughty:

GC and I got some great belly laughs outta that one ... :D Last PM I got from him after I turned him down was "You'll NEVER be able to get rid of that piece of junk at that price ... " :rotflmao:
LOL... I was soooo talking about somthing else.. but oddly it still worked.:rubhands:

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be more than happy to trade a 500 round brick of CCI Blazers for a Glock.
I have had them around since my seal days in the army... I will even throw in an airsoft vest.

update on the trade...... I would even make it for an S&W M&P.... but only if it has a lazzer and has a box of clips.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What a Maroon. Girls are good for three things.