Wow! Talk about butthurting! LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whomever this is, has major butt pain! LOL! Sure Arm's list is far from perfect, but it is still a place for our hobbys. Just have to sort through the piles of cow patties. The following was posted on Arm's a few minutes ago. Guy from Tulsa and he is venting! Haaaaaa!

For Sale/Trade: same ol crap on here

Price: $ 0 Seller: Private Party Account:Unregistered Listings by this user
Listed On:Thursday, March 20, 2014Listed In:HandgunsLocation: tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma - Map
Manufacturer: Kimber Caliber: 223/5.56 NATO
Flag | Edit | Favorite

Same ol crap different day. Everyone wants the best but only wants to pay the cheapest price. Everyones guns for trade are used but valued at or above new price.
People say make offer worst I can say is no. Well thats all they ever say no. What are you waiting for ? A 48 carat gold gun with diamond grip screws?
Same ol dipshits who think they no it all because they own a ar15 or a kimber. Just because you talk on a blog doesnt make you a expert on firearms.
People making offers and never backing them up.
People making offers then back track to try and get cheaper.
People offering a 400 dollar gun for a 1000 gun.
People wanting all the upgrades and crap on a gun but not wanting to pay the price those upgrades cost. Go buy it yourself and see what it cost.
Like I said same ol **** just getting worse.
I think most of you are nothing more than little spoiled city boys who hang out at airsoft and think you're a navy seal.
And stop calling every damn thing on your gun MILSPEC. Im so sick of hearing that. If you dont know what you have you probably dont need it anyway.
Will trade for:
$550 used glocks without any extra or upgrades? I can buy same one brand new for 500 to 525.
You offer a maximum $450 gun but will only trade for a gun that cost easily $100 more? You damn thieves

Armslist on FacebookArmslist Twitter PageArmslist on Google+Armslist Youtube Channel

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be more than happy to trade a 500 round brick of CCI Blazers for a Glock.
I have had them around since my seal days in the army... I will even throw in an airsoft vest.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some pretty serious butthurt here a time or two over the years ... It's amusing to say the least ... My goodness, folks ... It's just the internet. I've made folks offers they've turned down. No big deal ... Folks have tried to undercut me a time or two. I just politely said "no thanks". No big deal. Can't blame a guy for trying ...

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol... why do I post used guns for such a high price on Armslist when I know I could go out and buy a new one cheaper? Because there are suckers out there who will pay it, that's why! Armslist is a seller's market. Not everybody is as good at finding deals on guns as some of us are.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some pretty serious butthurt here a time or two over the years ... It's amusing to say the least ... My goodness, folks ... It's just the internet. I've made folks offers they've turned down. No big deal ... Folks have tried to undercut me a time or two. I just politely said "no thanks". No big deal. Can't blame a guy for trying ...

yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh suuuruurrrrrreeeee you been turned down!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I would bet it is the same guy that says you are in the "Oklahoma Infraguard" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Now that guy was butthurt bigtime! LOL!