Wow! Talk about butthurting! LOL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whomever this is, has major butt pain! LOL! Sure Arm's list is far from perfect, but it is still a place for our hobbys. Just have to sort through the piles of cow patties. The following was posted on Arm's a few minutes ago. Guy from Tulsa and he is venting! Haaaaaa!

For Sale/Trade: same ol crap on here

Price: $ 0 Seller: Private Party Account:Unregistered Listings by this user
Listed On:Thursday, March 20, 2014Listed In:HandgunsLocation: tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma - Map
Manufacturer: Kimber Caliber: 223/5.56 NATO
Flag | Edit | Favorite

Same ol crap different day. Everyone wants the best but only wants to pay the cheapest price. Everyones guns for trade are used but valued at or above new price.
People say make offer worst I can say is no. Well thats all they ever say no. What are you waiting for ? A 48 carat gold gun with diamond grip screws?
Same ol dipshits who think they no it all because they own a ar15 or a kimber. Just because you talk on a blog doesnt make you a expert on firearms.
People making offers and never backing them up.
People making offers then back track to try and get cheaper.
People offering a 400 dollar gun for a 1000 gun.
People wanting all the upgrades and crap on a gun but not wanting to pay the price those upgrades cost. Go buy it yourself and see what it cost.
Like I said same ol **** just getting worse.
I think most of you are nothing more than little spoiled city boys who hang out at airsoft and think you're a navy seal.
And stop calling every damn thing on your gun MILSPEC. Im so sick of hearing that. If you dont know what you have you probably dont need it anyway.
Will trade for:
$550 used glocks without any extra or upgrades? I can buy same one brand new for 500 to 525.
You offer a maximum $450 gun but will only trade for a gun that cost easily $100 more? You damn thieves

Armslist on FacebookArmslist Twitter PageArmslist on Google+Armslist Youtube Channel

somebody was having a bad day, but lot of truth in there

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
somebody was having a bad day, but lot of truth in there

While I will agree he was having a bad day and somem truth, a guy just has to weed through the ********, there are some good/fair deals to be had on that site, for both ammo and guns. I got a nice new G17 Gen4 off of it last weekend for $475 which is a very fair deal. Scored some 9mm ammo a guy was selling for 20 cents a round, he was going to all 45's. I have bought a few things off of it that all were fair, but like everyone else just have to know what you want and what it is worth to you.

There is tons of stuff on it that is way out of line, but hey the problem arises when it gets a guy soooooooo upset it messes with his brain! LOL

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a Maroon. Girls are good for three things.
Im not really sure why you have to bring color into this. I don't think it matters what color he is at all. :wink2:

You know the kind ... thinks girls are only good for two things ... making sammiches and getting beers ... :naughty:

Actually, 3 things............but I digress.

Im actually meeting someone this weekend to buy off of arms list that had a used gun posted for more than a new one. I sent him 3-4 links with the gun in stock and politely said because of this, I think (X) is more than fair. He countered with something I thought was too high and I told him no thanks, but keep my number in case you change your mind.

Then about 2 days later he texted back and countered lower..........

I think it works both ways. Some sellers have no tact or manners and neither do a lot of buyers.

But even here a lot of times I see something in the Classifieds that I think the seller is bonkers and there is no way someone will pay that. Then in 12 hours the seller posts sold..........:anyone:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not really sure why you have to bring color into this. I don't think it matters what color he is at all:

I am not sure if you watched a lot of Bugs Bunny like me, or it you think my phone auto corrected or if you think I am an ignoramis and can't spell. So I will leave you with these couple of videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo&sns=em
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxGgnI6kCrs&sns=em

Just for clarification I am an ignoranimus because I can't embed videos.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure if you watched a lot of Bugs Bunny like me, or it you think my phone auto corrected or if you think I am an ignoramis and can't spell. So I will leave you with these couple of videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo&sns=em
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxGgnI6kCrs&sns=em

Just for clarification I am an ignoranimus because I can't embed videos.

Really I just figured you got auto corrected and was having some fun with you.

Yes I watched Bugs, but I had forgotten all about that line until I saw your videos. Thats awesome and definitely made me laugh. When I first read your post I was very confused and wondering why in the hell you were linking me to videos and bringing up Bugs Bunny. Funny stuff. :sorry4::oops3::bowdown:

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I read an ad and one word is misspelled, I think, "Someone fat-fingered their keyboard". At two - five I suspect stupidity. More than that, I'll stop reading. I don't care how good a deal it seems.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really I just figured you got auto corrected and was having some fun with you.

Yes I watched Bugs, but I had forgotten all about that line until I saw your videos. Thats awesome and definitely made me laugh. When I first read your post I was very confused and wondering why in the hell you were linking me to videos and bringing up Bugs Bunny. Funny stuff. :sorry4::oops3::bowdown:

No harm here. Bugs is the man.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Mel Blanc died, Bugs Bunny died. This "new" Bugs encouraging kids to brush their teeth?
He is naught but an imposter. What in god's name is this world coming to?