Wtb Oil Capitol membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm headed out there Friday if nothing changes and ill grab the number

I know that the current memberships are going for at least $1600 with dues paid. I recently got in myself.
It's pricey but

1. If your desperate you can always get your money back

2. It's nice showing up about anytime and there is always room to shoot.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had my membership since October 2012 and its very well worth the price you pay to join.Always a place to shoot and you meet the nicest people.

SPCAS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the info posted on the board at Oil Capital. Not sure how long its been up there....At least a couple weeks
Just to be clear, This is NOT my membership nor do I know who this is that is selling theirs

For Sale
Oil Capital Membership
$2000
918-906-8240

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang. Ive shot there a number of times, and I never thought it was worth the normal dues, much less another 2K. YMMV

Wow, never thought it was worth $125/year (normal dues)? Where do you typically shoot? Tulsa Firearms with their 1 sec shooting rule?

For anyone who does't see the value in Oil Capital shouldn't ever grace the property, and obviously doesn't shoot much!

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
believe they have registered trap shoots every thursday and i believe its open to the public if your trying to get to know a few of the members. havent shot trap out there for a couple months but the guys are good guys

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The real price is $125/year?, the members that are already in, voting to not allow new members, and then go off to sell their artificially inflated extra memberships for $1500/ea that they are not using. I understand the need to limit the total number of members for the facility, and it may be acceptable to some individuals to sucker someone into paying $1500 for something they paid $125 for. But allowing this stuff to occur just hurts the community.

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real price is $125/year?, the members that are already in, voting to not allow new members, and then go off to sell their artificially inflated extra memberships for $1500/ea that they are not using. I understand the need to limit the total number of members for the facility, and it may be acceptable to some individuals to sucker someone into paying $1500 for something they paid $125 for. But allowing this stuff to occur just hurts the community.

No No No, you have this all wrong. the $1500 is the initial 1 time membership fee. The membership can be sold and it does seem to gradually appreciate. The $125 are the annual dues all members pay each year. I've been a member for 4 years and have never seen a vote of any kind related to membership numbers, so the stuff you are spewing out is honest to goodness BS...just saying

Nate

ttownokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No No No, you have this all wrong. the $1500 is the initial 1 time membership fee. The membership can be sold and it does seem to gradually appreciate. The $125 are the annual dues all members pay each year. I've been a member for 4 years and have never seen a vote of any kind related to membership numbers, so the stuff you are spewing out is honest to goodness BS...just saying

Nate

Is the $1500 real or not?, it has appearance of a pyramid scheme. I have no problem that it is invite only and a waiting list. I do have a problem with members marking up their memberships they are not using to take advantage of non members.

So please correct the information, how much is the actual one time membership fee?

Latest posts

Top Bottom