WTT/WTS: 1 Defensive Coordinator.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm tired of OU's inconsistent D. Poor tackling, mutiple blown coverages after a bye week?? I've stuck up for Venables for too long, we need change.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I would have to agree. But I'm not sure the deal tonight is on Venables. I mean how many times has the secondary been beat tonight? Can't blame that on him. Just sucky play execution. But I hear you on the inconsistancy for sure.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I would have to agree. But I'm not sure the deal tonight is on Venables. I mean how many times has the secondary been beat tonight? Can't blame that on him. Just sucky play execution. But I hear you on the inconsistancy for sure.

The whole game surely isn't, but it would help if our D hadn't given up 500yds by the 4th. That's not OU D.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
how many times has the secondary been beat tonight? .

How many years in the past has OU been beat by the lack of recruiting in the secondary. They have lost dozens of games and chances to win the national title because OU does not recruit safety's and other long ball secondary. Its obvious by their win/loss, and how the other team beats them.
Pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom