Yikes! Kabooms!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow lot of ruined guns. all kinds of causes too. one picture got my attention though. Since when did blaser brass come in the same box i used to buy the aluminum case stuff in?

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WARNING!!!!! You guys beware of Blazer Brass. Had a guy on another site telling me of it blowing up a Les Baer, so I took this with a grain of salt after all I really didn't know him. I got to thinking about it and called the Baer factory, and as usual Mr. Baer answered himself. I asked him about it, and he told me Blazer has had to replaced 3 of his guns. He said the brass they use is so cheap it should be out-lawed. He told me to measure all the rounds you load in a mag, then hand cycle them through your gun and measure them again. He said the bullet will be setting farther down in the casing and some my even be cracked. Since then I have not shot any BB, as far as the aluminum. I have not heard anything bad.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just about every popular gun you could think of.Just goes to show, anything can blow up if fed improperly.I wish there would have been a brief description of the cause, the ones that were known, with the pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom