You better get in line.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anybody figured out who is behind the "shortage"?
Really, something is happening that prevents ammo from reaching us.
A good example would be 9mm, 5.56mm, 7.62x39, 7.62x51 etc. These cartridges are loaded in the billions
all over the world in factories capable of supplying armies at war.
I find it hard to believe that the US civilian market dried up the world ammunition market.
Somebody is doing it to us. I used to go to the gun show and buy thousands of rounds of Chinese, S African, European ammo.

There's no conspiracy, just neckbeards.

The only thing scarce right now is .22lr, and that's just because of the insane profit margins in flipping it.

There's plenty of every other caliber on the shelves at academy and Walmart

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should just put up NO LOITERING signs....call the popo's on anyone hanging around or lurking for more than 10 minutes!!!

seriously.... sitting in the isle at freakin Wal-Mart for 5 hours is just fn creepy.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or....When they have people doing that ****.....just tell'm "well since you're stalking...we're not putting any out." If they mingle in other area and follow the employees from the stock area doors heading to sporting goods, simply turn around and head back and tell them sorry...because you all are hawking, we're not putting any out.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no conspiracy, just neckbeards.

The only thing scarce right now is .22lr, and that's just because of the insane profit margins in flipping it.

There's plenty of every other caliber on the shelves at academy and Walmart

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Obama cut the military budget so they started using 22lr in afghan and Iraq.

Latest posts

Top Bottom