You have to be tough to work at a Waffle House😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang! So the lesson from this story, stay away from the Waffle House, and if you do go to the Waffle House, bring friends and your friend's friends.

And a hard hat and gloves?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1672430432404706.jpg
Not the hero we deserve, but the one that we need.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before the chair flies, watch that white chick just wailing on that sister...wasn't her first fist fight! Hey UFC!!

Yep...black girl was lucky those two dudes were holding the little blonde chick back. She was ready to serve up some more whoopass. I have never seen a chair thrown in anger like that so casually caught and tossed aside. Some Jason Statham s**t right there.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep...black girl was lucky those two dudes were holding the little blonde chick back. She was ready to serve up some more whoopass. I have never seen a chair thrown in anger like that so casually caught and tossed aside. Some Jason Statham s**t right there.
You notice real quick most would rather talk **** from the other side of the counter or film from outside! White chick is like....bring it...but no takers. I would've just walked away and gone to McDonald's for some hash browns without a black eye!

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Playing in rock bands and post gig waffle house stories..........
Seen a 105lb midget woman two punch ko a 325lb 6ft 8" man.
Seen a prostitute steal a cops handcuffs to keep him from arresting her pimp and try to run away in high heels. She made it about 15 steps before Mr ASP Baton took out her legs.
Seen a man come in with a paper bag full of cash and offer to pay for everyones food if they help him hide from the cops. My bass player told him "Go for it"
Seen more Jerry Springer couples and Dr Phil crazy beeotches complete with a baby momma drama gone nuclear with alot of shots fired in the parking lot between two big tuna boat cars side by side like piŕates and nobody got killed.
Had some rich folks who were drunk hire the band for $2000 to play at a posh Lake of the Ozarks house party after they recognised us sitting in the booth eating breakfast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom