You have to be tough to work at a Waffle House😂

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd swear the Awful House next to the river in Tulsa they issued guns and knives when you walked in.

They always had a uniformed security sitting in there.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course a black lady taking smack started it and keeps it going. The lady behind the counter blocks a chair which was funny, she’s ready to rock😤

language…. As in fbombs.

https://redstatenation.com/video-br...oyee-blocked-flying-chairs-like-wonder-woman/

That was a horrible example of a video. I watched one somewhere that didn't have all the nonsense "artist rendition" characters embedded in it. It also showed that waitress deflect not one but two chairs in the same manner.

Maybe this one is better. (OK. I don't know where that first fight video came from as I only posted one link. The second video is the one with the chair catching lady.)

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw some interesting altercations at the “after party” back in the day between the spandex rockers from Fritzis and the goat ropers Graham’s from back in the day. 😂 Cheap entertainment for all you could eat at 3am.🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom