Your Super Bowl food???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Dang that sounds good!

I'm at work until it's over (I wouldn't be watching anyway), so yeah, stopped by Arbys on the way in so that's what I'll be having.

Everyone enjoy your good vittles!
I have to revise this...

The wife of one of the officers at work, which is an excellent cook, brought in some food for all of us.

There was a big pot of goulash and homemade cake, cookies, and other sweets. Very good!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, here is what the wife gave me. Apparently it was "drip beef" and we morphed it into our own style per my previous post. I'm sure it would be delicious either way, but the way we did it was real good. The "Italian Seasoning" we used had the herbs all in it so we didn't add any separately.

recipe.jpg

Last edited:

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, here is what the wife gave me. Apparently it was "drip beef" and we morphed it into our own style per my previous post. I'm sure it would be delicious either way, but they way we did it was real good. The "Italian Seasoning" we used had the herbs all in it so we didn't add any separately.

View attachment 348720

That's looking good. And a lot more simple than what I tried from a youtube video.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As I have explained, the league had the rule already in place that could have stopped the behavior. The league learned they lost a money doing that so now they play up the patriotic part of it so people will start watching again. If you’re happy watching it again I hope you enjoy it. I served 4 years in the USMC and love this country. I will not be so easily swayed to start watching again all because they now pander to those who were offended.
seems like you are one of those people who always have to find something to be unhappy about. i hope that you can find joy in your life and learn to forget about things you can't change and let the people who like things that arent hurting you or anybody else enjoy them without having to jump in and say why they shouldnt.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to revise this...

The wife of one of the officers at work, which is an excellent cook, brought in some food for all of us.

There was a big pot of goulash and homemade cake, cookies, and other sweets. Very good!
I always loved that the wives, girlfriends, and off duty officers would never let us go hungry.

Waysysto

New to the site!
Reaction score
One of my absolute favorites is pico de gallo. It's such a crowd-pleaser and super easy to make. Just dice up some fresh tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and cilantro. Squeeze in some zesty lime juice and sprinkle in a pinch of salt. Mix it all together and you've got the perfect dip for tortilla chips.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
One of my absolute favorites is pico de gallo. It's such a crowd-pleaser and super easy to make. Just dice up some fresh tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, and cilantro. Squeeze in some zesty lime juice and sprinkle in a pinch of salt. Mix it all together and you've got the perfect dip for tortilla chips.

They have pico in India?

Latest posts

Top Bottom