Your Super Bowl food???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The whole modern culture is pretty much commie trash....they infiltrated nascar too...conservatives are a conquered people.
Hockey just did a tribute to the 4 players of color in the league. Amazing how they pandered to the worst players and literally put them on a podium to appear politically correct.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll get it tomorrow for you. It turned out well but I deviated from the recipe as it was cooking so I'll share that stuff too. And the horse radish sauce and chopped peppers took it to the next level!

There is a place in Norman that has Italian beef sandwiches (Pickleman's) and they have some awesome pepper mix with celery and carrots all mixed in with oil. I tried to find something like it a several stores but couldn't, so I got these pre-chopped jarred jalapenos that worked well. HOWEVER, I remembered after the fact that I think they sell their pepper mix to-go in jars so I'll be picking up some of that ASAP for next time as I will be making this again.

The jist of the recipe (how we made it) was 5-7lbs of chuck roast, beef broth, mixed Italian seasoning, garlic powder, bay leaf, minced garlic, salt, pepper, about a 1/4 stick of butter, dash of olive oil, cooked on low in crock pot for 8-9hrs...I added some of the stuff along the way, flipped the meat a few times during the process (it took 2 roasts cooked together), then used a large fork to remove the gristle and large fat chunks AND break apart the meat when it was 90% done cooking.
Looking forward to the recipe as well. Wife makes it in the croc pot. Always looking for personal variations.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's not political bull crap. It's about a privileged group of people that disrespected our flag and our anthem. Some of us who served in the military and some who didn't don't take kindly to this type of actions on their part. Just because they don't show it on tv doesn't mean it didn't happen and the fact they did it and would still be doing it if the NFL didn't look at the falling numbers of viewers and their bottom line would still be doing it. That's why they chose to not show it on TV and the sports reporters have been told to STFU about their social issue commentary they were spouting.

Are you Christian? If so then forgive them and move on.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Are you Christian? If so then forgive them and move on.
I forgive them but I don’t forget that some of the most privileged men in America disrespect the nation that others have fought and died for. While the opening ceremony was very patriotic I’m pretty sure it was scripted to appear that way. I’m sure many of the players love America. Tears rolling down the cheeks of some during the anthem is what America is all about. Those that take a knee or otherwise disrespect the flag or anthem should not be allowed to play. I was disappointed to hear the KC quarterback who is a Christian say “they played their asses off” in the post game interview. I’m sure the heat of the moment caused him to say this just as it does for many of us. Race shouldn’t matter in America in 2023. There is no black or white national anthem, There is THE National Anthem and Chris Stapleton did a great rendition of it.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You seem to care a lot. It’s a free country. I won’t watch those who disrespect it. You do you.
I do love this country maybe more than you. i was mad when they kneeled to and didnt watch for a long time but i also know how to move on and forgive and forget. plus im sure many of the players are christians and love our country too. the ones that don't are the minority. seems to me you are just angry and dont know how to forgive and let go. maybe you are the one with the problem not us and them

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I managed to once again avoid watching a football game, but I did eat some fantastic deer cooked in homemade red chile, covering a stack of homemade corn tortillas with some Oaxaca and Asadero cheese in between. Stir fried asparagus and yellow squash with garlic and cayenne on the side.

Watched some dude kill an elk with a flintlock on TV.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I managed to once again avoid watching a football game, but I did eat some fantastic deer cooked in homemade red chile, covering a stack of homemade corn tortillas with some Oaxaca and Asadero cheese in between. Stir fried asparagus and yellow squash with garlic and cayenne on the side.

Watched some dude kill an elk with a flintlock on TV.
I can’t even pronounce the cheese you ate, but it all sounds great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom