Your Super Bowl food???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never heard of them and like retrieverman I can't pronounce it, but I'll promise you this, I'm gonna try them.
Super Morelos at 21st and Garnett has a good selection of cheese. Both of those are melting, enchilada type cheeses.

The red sauce was New Mexico chiles, some garlic, onion and cumin. Gotta de-seed the chiles and soak in warm water before blending.

Deer was backstrap hand-chopped into about 1/8-1/4" mince.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I do love this country maybe more than you. i was mad when they kneeled to and didnt watch for a long time but i also know how to move on and forgive and forget. plus im sure many of the players are christians and love our country too. the ones that don't are the minority. seems to me you are just angry and dont know how to forgive and let go. maybe you are the one with the problem not us and them
As I have explained, the league had the rule already in place that could have stopped the behavior. The league learned they lost a money doing that so now they play up the patriotic part of it so people will start watching again. If you’re happy watching it again I hope you enjoy it. I served 4 years in the USMC and love this country. I will not be so easily swayed to start watching again all because they now pander to those who were offended.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
You’d think Super Bowl food there would be more food in huge bowls.
This made me laugh. All the pics shows pieces and scraps, lol. Reminds me of Gonna Get You Sucka with Chris Rock asking how much one rib is.
I can’t even pronounce the cheese you ate, but it all sounds great.
Wohocka; or WaHaCa - "a's" as ah; Asadero - just pronounce the "a's" as ah. lol

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I have explained, the league had the rule already in place that could have stopped the behavior.
You’re going to have to provide a reference for that, because my recollection is that the league tried to prevent the kneeling, but the NFLPA took them to court (and won) because the league was trying to enforce rules that were not covered by the collective bargaining agreement.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish they would just stop the national anthem before sporting events period. It was an odd thing to start. Most of the “patriotic” parts with flags break flag law.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super Morelos at 21st and Garnett has a good selection of cheese. Both of those are melting, enchilada type cheeses.

The red sauce was New Mexico chiles, some garlic, onion and cumin. Gotta de-seed the chiles and soak in warm water before blending.

Deer was backstrap hand-chopped into about 1/8-1/4" mince.
I have always referred to this as chile Colorado but never did a layered approach - just scoop up the meat each bite with a piece of warm, fresh flour tortillas!

JEVapa for the win on the pronunciation(second one better wa-ha-ka). My in-laws love correcting my Spanish or mostly just nodding their head side to side and walk off.

Let's not forget grating some Cotija cheese on the black beans. Pronounce that one RM!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom