2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this is true, you’ve got the first case of the flu I’ve heard of since January 2020.🤣
HAHA oh I didn't take any sort of test (don't want to be a statistic) but the wife told me its about 99% its the flu. Like most wives mine is always correct! I guess the 9 years of medical crap she did in college and 18 years of practice probably qualifies her to make an assessment...who knows.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA oh I didn't take any sort of test (don't want to be a statistic) but the wife told me its about 99% it’s the flu. Like most wives mine is always correct! I guess the 9 years of medical crap she did in college and 18 years of practice probably qualifies her to make an assessment...who knows.
If she’s still just practicing, she could be wrong.🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cant get a deer in front of me for nothing these past few rifle seasons. Tonight's hunt once again turned into a pig shooting fiasco.
15 yard broadside shot with the .270 caused a massive blood trail.
I just want to put a stupid deer or two in the freezer.
Stay with it!!! :thumb:

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neither of my daughters tagged out this year. First time ever. They couldn’t go hunting this weekend but my older daughter’s boyfriend really wanted a deer, so he went with me. We hunted our butts off and I did everything I could to put him on deer, but no luck. Then this evening I took him to a friends place. We had fawns in the field for an hour before a mature doe showed up. He wanted to wait for another to show up so we would both have an opportunity. About 20 mins later, another mature doe walked in and we did the ol’ 3, 2, 1, shoot bit. His doe was 247 yds out and mine was just over 300. He used my 6.8 Western with 170 gr Berger EOL’s, which is what made the baseball sized hole you see here.

IMG_5095.jpeg
IMG_1499.jpeg
IMG_5094.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom