2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't get me started on that insurance crap or we'll completely derail this thread!
$26k on my wife's Highlander a few years ago lol. Fork horn.
20180927_070847.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, it was a Toyota, so there’s that!🤣🤣
No air bag deployment and 2 months later she was driving it again. The very night she drove it home from the shop she almost hit a doe. Then two weeks later she had a doe plow into the side. Sold it a month later, that's been 3y ago and no deer issues since lol.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No air bag deployment and 2 months later she was driving it again. The very night she drove it home from the shop she almost hit a doe. Then two weeks later she had a doe plow into the side. Sold it a month later, that's been 3y ago and no deer issues since lol.
Do you know who she sold it to? I'd like to buy and put by one of my ladder stands! :)

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the fence on going(archery not ML). Heard bucks are starting to move more and got a cold front coming in Sunday so figure Saturday might be active. But, I've only got a ground blind that's enclosed so depending on wind it might be a wet sit. Then add in a full moon and leaning towards working around the house so I can go every weekend in November.

Latest posts

Top Bottom