2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_1942.png

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is: does OkieMoe let anyone hunt?
My oldest and my father still hunt. So they will get thinned a little. In the future we will let more hunt. We just have a lot that needs to get accomplished on the farms before thats considered. And yes you guys will get first chance.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My oldest and my father still hunt. So they will get thinned a little. In the future we will let more hunt. We just have a lot that needs to get accomplished on the farms before thats considered. And yes you guys will get first chance.
"And yes you guys will get first chance." Lets not get crazy here, let me buy you a steak dinner and we can discuss!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jacob worked 14 years just to get in the sack with Rachel and Leah. @kirk1978 is willing to do a lot more work for some property to hunt on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom