2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spooncg33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did an all day sit in central Oklahoma today. 1 Buck, prob 3.5 year old came by about 8:30 am and nothing else all day. Pulled camera cards and they don’t show much at all the last week or two. Not sure what’s going on but I might wait a few days to hunt again, although I’m reading other people on here seeing lots of movement 🤷‍♂️

I’m sure the coons and squirrels are enjoying the lack of deer so they can eat all the corn once the feeder goes off.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m getting pictures on my cell cams, but it’s mainly does and dinks. The nice 8 point is still showing up several times a day but no other mature bucks on any camera.

I really wanted to come up there this weekend, but from camera activity over the last several days, I honestly couldn’t justify the gas expense. A round trip usually costs me $300+/-. My youngest son is heading up Sunday of the first weekend of rifle season, and as of right now, I’m planning to head that way sometime that first week.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool. Congratulations.

Up until now, I just thought you were a world class “timer” picture taker, haha.
I learned about Iphone Bluetooth remotes earlier this year, and it‘s revolutionized my “selfie” picture taking. I think mine cost about $8 for a two pack, and they work great.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a deer crossing a field headed to a dad and his son. I texted ahead and the son got him. It was 3-400 yards from me so I was t sure what it was. Sounds like a decent deer. I’ll post pics with their permission when we head to the trucks
Hope it's a good one! I've only seen a doe with her fawn in tow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom