2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will PM you.

We never did jump the deer, and never found where he bedded at any point. That was another thing we both found odd. The last blood we found almost a mile into the track was dry, almost 9 hrs after the shot, so I don’t think we were pushing him. He had obviously passed that point long before we made it there.

I sat outside until about 10:30 last night and never heard coyotes. Not sure if they got on him in the overnight hours or not.
Update?

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No luck. 🤮

We flew the drone all over, I checked all the ponds in the area and walked ravines and drainage areas and nothing. At this point, it’s going to be up to the crows, buzzards and coyotes to tell me where he is. I have talked to all the neighbors and they are on the lookout for me as well. Good thing is that I met a neighbor down the road who ended up inviting me back to fish his pond. Said it’s a good bass pond. 😁

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No luck. 🤮

We flew the drone all over, I checked all the ponds in the area and walked ravines and drainage areas and nothing. At this point, it’s going to be up to the crows, buzzards and coyotes to tell me where he is. I have talked to all the neighbors and they are on the lookout for me as well. Good thing is that I met a neighbor down the road who ended up inviting me back to fish his pond. Said it’s a good bass pond. 😁
Oh man, hope he turns up!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom