.327 Federal - Good CC/SD Round?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looks good, but won't do anything that the old 7.62x25mm Tok will do in a smaller package and at a much cheaper price. Especially with all the surplus guns and ammo available now. I shoot the Yugo M57 and the CZ 52.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good, but won't do anything that the old 7.62x25mm Tok will do in a smaller package and at a much cheaper price. Especially with all the surplus guns and ammo available now. I shoot the Yugo M57 and the CZ 52.

Hard to say they are redundant though, as one is revolver round and other is a semiautomatic. You sure you aren't thinking of the .357 Sig?

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hard to say they are redundant though, as one is revolver round and other is a semiautomatic. You sure you aren't thinking of the .357 Sig?

No, The sig will outdo both of them in muzzle energy, but the 7.62x25mm will outdo the 327 in muzzle energy and is slightly faster. Not talking handloads. The revolver is probably more versatile when it comes to that. I'll stay with the tok round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom