911 Intruder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also been told the same,that the trailer is off the main road on a ranch he was employed by!And i dought it is the same source.Iam sure we will get the truth a week late at least!!!

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JonNO6, Martin also showed up at her home right after her husband died and she refused to allow him to enter and up to two years earlier she said he had stalked her on different occasions. Just because you met him does not mean that he was not a crazy stalker. Most criminals appear to be normal folk most of the time.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted, there are always at least 2 sides to every story, but he'd apparently made contact with the resident earlier that week (Or was it that day? Conflicting news reports) so there was no question that he already knew someone was living there. And, 21 minutes of 911 time, the noise of her dragging a couch in front of the doorway (Not mentioned in the news if there was verbal contact between them) and apparently a large knife in hand make for a pretty determined forced entry. He'll never make that mistake again.

To add, now that it's made national spam news, they've posted a pic of her wielding a side by side shotgun. Presumably the police took the actual weapon and I'm glad she has, or was given another, but it makes for a redneck worthy news pic.

I'm unaware of the prior contact to the incident. If this is true, and he knew someone was there at that point law enforcement should have been involved. If he made the decision to go in at that point it was obviously a poor decision that he will never have the opportunity to make up for. I just hope they find out as best they can what really happened before they convict his friend with murder 1.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JonNO6, Martin also showed up at her home right after her husband died and she refused to allow him to enter and up to two years earlier she said he had stalked her on different occasions. Just because you met him does not mean that he was not a crazy stalker. Most criminals appear to be normal folk most of the time.

Troll, I'm not saying I know 100% exactly what happened. But, just because she says he was stalking her also doesn't necessarily make it true. Had it been reported previously? I'm sure I've met crazy people before. He could very well be one of them. I do know for a fact he worked as a ranch hand on the land. It's hard to stalk people on your own property...

Last edited:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to her, she had been seeing this guy looking at her and following her. Regardless, he was coming into her home, where she lived, after her being on the phone for 21 minutes waiting for the cops, with a large knife. Boom your dead. period. he was told to stop and he didn't. If you add in this poor girl's recent history- her husband dying of cancer on christmas day, having a 3-month old child, no question, the guy is dead. I seriously doubt she was squatting. She may have been, but I really doubt it.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the details that I was given are wrong then I will stand corrected. After listening to a 911 call made by his friend Dustin turning himself into police, and evidence he gave incriminating them it sounds like they both were in fact up to no good. I'd just like to see all the facts get out there. If he was actually intentionally causing trouble for this young lady then I am glad she excercised her right to self defense.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JohnN06 said:
Troll, I'm not saying I know 100% exactly what happened. But, just because she says he was stalking her also doesn't necessarily make it true. Had it been reported previously? I'm sure I've met crazy people before. He could very well be one of them. I do know for a fact he worked as a ranch hand on the land. It's hard to stalk people on your own property...

Being a ranch hand on the land is not the same as "your own property". It is property someone else owns and you work on.

The way I look at it:
He was breaking into a house he knew was occupied (whether or not she was there legally or illegally) while carrying a knife. I seriously doubt he was trying to get in there at that time of night with the knife to say "Hello!" or "Will you please leave as you are here illegally?"

If she was there illegally then it is easier to get the authorities involved and have them help removing the people. The way to handle it is not showing up at night, trying to break through the door, and carrying a knife.

Play stupid games!! Win stupid prizes!!

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
vdub, I agree. I already mentioned that if he knew someone was occupying the residence then he should have gotten law enforcement involved, and not try to get into the residence himself. It looks like 2 guys who made poor decisions, and one of them ended up dead because of their decisions. I'd just like to see the facts at the end. A news update after I received my information has his friend giving police information that is pretty condemning to both of them.

There is so much information, and so many sources. At this point I'm starting to question whether the squatting story is true or not. We'll see eventually I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom