A thread about nothing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the Warren yesterday and watched the Avengers. I thought it was awesome. Came home and watched Safe House and the newest Sherlock Holmes. Both were pretty good. But I don't think I would watch them again anytime soon.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the Warren yesterday and watched the Avengers. I t
hought it was awesome. Came home and watched Safe House and the newest Sherlock Holmes. Both were pretty good. But I don't think I would watch them again anytime soon.

Yea both Safe House and the new Sherlock movie were good just not enough watch again soon.

In safe house I got to see alot of South African Galil's which was cool. Most American movies don't use them.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
going to the gunshow in a couple minutes. Gonna sell my midwest industries AK quad rail. Also plan on buying my dad one of those magpul forward grips that are angled for his sig. May also look out for a hex mosin. I will be wearing my new FNH shirt and hat. i dont know if this is metcalf or not but if it is i will make sure to take pics of the beanie babies.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
going to the gunshow in a couple minutes. Gonna sell my midwest industries AK quad rail. Also plan on buying my dad one of those magpul forward grips that are angled for his sig. May also look out for a hex mosin. I will be wearing my new FNH shirt and hat. i dont know if this is metcalf or not but if it is i will make sure to take pics of the beanie babies.

I have a hex mosin, I'm thinking about letting go. I don't shoot it very much, has a long eye relief mount and scope currently but all the original stuff is there too.

P

PistolPackin'Honey

I was just there. I snapped a picture of a huge table with beanie babies & scentsy. I laughed out loud, when I was taking the picture.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's with all the boring stuff? Last night was great. We jump in the Lear over at our hanger at Coweta Jet's Only Airport and flew to Frisco for a nice seaside dinner. Decided to stay the night and bring in father's day the right way. Had a blast. Just got back and the Coweta mayor met us at the airport with a key to the city. Seems we were the 1,000,000 lear to land at the exclusive air strip. Well, I gotta go cause the can is out of BS. Ya'll be cool. LOL

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traveled to Ardmore for some dirt racing. Southern speedway has a nice set up here.

Friday night we went to Brill Speedway in Meeker. It was fun ,but about 60 miles from our house. Lawton is even further. I really miss dirt track racing in OKC since those a-holes torn down the speedway. There is I-44 Speedway for racing but I like the 3/8 or 1/2 mile ovals.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday night we went to Brill Speedway in Meeker. It was fun ,but about 60 miles from our house. Lawton is even further. I really miss dirt track racing in OKC since those a-holes torn down the speedway. There is I-44 Speedway for racing but I like the 3/8 or 1/2 mile ovals.

I went to Salina Highbanks a couple weeks back to watch a coworker of mine run. We grew up watching dirt racing in Enid and though I don't attend that often anymore I have to get my fix now and then. I gotta find some sprint cars to watch soon. Went to Meeker once last summer but that is a pretty good haul from here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom