All fun and games aside, thank you guys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.smartcitymemphis.com_wp_content_uploads_one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_scene.jpg

2.bp.blogspot.com__umEr11xB7b4_T9kFIZbVcEI_AAAAAAAAHxY_ZKVI8YYybL8_s320_NurseRatched.jpg

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know when you type a post and then delete it - everyone still gets it emailed to them. You do that often

Tis' why you must stick to "yer guns" and just not fire off anything after going full re-tard (that's the classy way of sayin' it so no PC crap) or if you do, sticking to it, trust me I am an expert at full re-tard and how to control it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed. I had to keep rewriting my post above to not call him a jerk of the lowest order. Did I just say that?

He's never shown respect for his wife here, why would he show any to other women?

:shocked::shocked::shocked: Some of those I remembered ... some of them I did not.

Honest to God, guys, I just wanted to thank the men who posted in that thread stating, among other things, that cancer is not something you take lightly. You would think a cancer survivor would understand that. AND, as a woman who recently elected to undergo a "disfiguring" surgery in an attempt to better her life (not save it mind you, just better it) I can tell you I had lots and lots of misgivings about having that breast reduction. Not because MY self-esteem was tied up in "the girls" but, quite honestly, because, well ... You guys understand. You guys get it. Marshall, and men like him, do not. It is unfortunate that he chose to post what he did on FB.

I'm sure there are some women out there who think he is less of a man because he has one testicle. I don't get them either.

Knowing what I know now, even with all the pain, and all the scarring that comes with a breast reduction (or a mastectomy for that matter), I have either one of them in a heartbeat if it meant the difference in living a full, active life or just biding my time 'til I finally died from boredom.

The bottom line is you never know who is living the life you think will never happen to you. There is ALWAYS somebody whose life is affected by any number of diseases or injuries that the rest of us can only pray NEVER darken our door. I know I've posted stuff and had to go back and eat crow before. I don't mind doing it (when I HAVE to ... :wink2:), either, because you guys are my friends. I can't say for why some folks weird out when they are called on a position, or opinion and others don't ... Folks are strange that way ...

OK ... this is kinda a 'round about way of saying "Sorry I stirred up a hornet's nest" ... NOW I understand why we shouldn't post about threads that have been locked ... :lookaroun I promise ... I'll NEVER do it again ... :shocked:

Latest posts

Top Bottom