All fun and games aside, thank you guys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quote from BB "Sorry I stirred up a hornet's nest"

BB, even without your input, this particular hornet's nest would have been stirred up.

JB, thank you for the action you took. Saved me from figuring out the "ignore" function.

I was unaware that this individual has a business. Would someone please PM me the name of the business? I will add it to my very small list of places I don't go. I don't want to get into naming names on this forum, just want the info for personal use.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BB, even without your input, this particular hornet's nest would have been stirred up.

JB, thank you for the action you took. Saved me from figuring out the "ignore" function.

I was unaware that this individual has a business. Would someone please PM me the name of the business? I will add it to my very small list of places I don't go. I don't want to get into naming names on this forum, just want the info for personal use.

Please pm when you set this info. Thanks. Good info to have.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I feel the same way.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being new here it doesn't take long to discover who the jackwagons are. All they have to do is open their mouths...

Maybe I should sic my cancer survivor wife on his keister! She would make him cry.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh wow. Finally figured out the object of all the affection. What a nutty post. I'm a little surprised I guess. I didn't know he had a business. Thought he was a jailer or something. Bummer all the way around. And now I'm missing Mom. Jackass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom