All fun and games aside, thank you guys ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I was the last one to post in that thread before it got locked. Between the members in my family who have dealt with cancer and the women who have had breast cancer I couldn't take his nonsense. I don't understand how thick some guys can be about something that doesn't affect their life.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What sucks is this guy is now going to other sites telling everyone that will listen how wronged he was.

The truth is he has been approached several times about becoming a sponsor (he uses this site to sell his services and ALWAYS has 4-5 classified ads going) and he was rude every time - telling us that he won't pay because he gets to use OSA classifieds for free.

He has been warned several times about other infractions and responded extremely poorly.

You've seen the comments about his own wife and most of his posts are also negative

He was put in time out or making extremely poor comments bashing homosexuals. Then his first day back he posts the now infamous insensitive thread. When confronted on that one he was hostile and basically told a mod to shove it.

We don't talk about bannings, timeouts, or moderator issues very often but we just wanted everyone to know - this was a no brainer.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
And very long overdue. I want back and read a lot of his posts and was surprised I hadn't noticed the extremely poor way he conducted himself. Additionally, my interactions with him were less than pleasant. Regarding sponsorship, if you can't kick in a minimal (VERY minimal) amount to help support a place that is making you money, then you have a lack of character or business sense. Either way, we don't need, or want you around.

I'm sure he is enjoying his moment as a martyr.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And very long overdue. I want back and read a lot of his posts and was surprised I hadn't noticed the extremely poor way he conducted himself. Additionally, my interactions with him were less than pleasant. Regarding sponsorship, if you can't kick in a minimal (VERY minimal) amount to help support a place that is making you money, then you have a lack of character or business sense. Either way, we don't need, or want you around.

It's all in the political party of preference. :)

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Whats the $$ and what does it include?

Latest posts

Top Bottom