I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well…. You predicted the OSA response lmao! Not much about the job situation, whole lotta chit chat about everything else though.

In my first response I asked if he has any experience in construction.

OP, If you’re thin and nimble, HVAC companies are always hiring guys to climb attics and run duct lol… you can train as an apprentice and make a decent wage pretty fast

What are your preferred skills?
If anything, we’re a predictable bunch. Probably one of our more endearing, and infuriating qualities.

Loaded45

Marksman
Reaction score
I”m sorry you lost your job over this stupid ****!! It sucks when it’s during the holidays. I was laid off earlier this year due to cheaper labor overseas.

See this as an opportunity to do something you actually enjoy. PLEASE do yourself a favor and get OUT of retail. I worked retail for five years. The wages are low and you have to deal with hateful, ****** people all the time. Thankfully, I never had to deal with people looking for YouTube fame. I’ll never go back.

I get wanting to provide a great Christmas this year for your wife, but you already gave her the ultimate gift. You were there to protect her. Focus on where you can go from here!

SanMan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I assume it’s this fool. What a sad situation.

I fail to see the humor or entertainment value of any of this? Kinda like the guy who just walked into random peoples homes because he wants to be famous. All I’m seeing is a good way to potentially get yourself planted.

Sorry to hear you lost your job over this idiots actions. Can’t say I wouldn’t have done the same as you. Good Luck in the lawsuit Buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom