I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a lawyer so as with all of this take it with a huge grain of salt.

1) you had a perceived threat of bodily harm.

2) had you shot during the perceived threat, you'd probably have been ok. same as a toy gun situation.

3) as soon as the idiot stopped harassing you and said.. its water im sorry etc etc.. you no longer had a threat, any shot after that would be in the wrong.

4) At the bare minimum you should have a civil suit against this idiot for lost wages and emotional stress.

5) There should be disturbing the peace charges involved as well. If I run into a store and threaten to set it on fire.. I'm gonna get charged for tresspass and being a nuisance. Same should happen to this dumbnut.

6) Contact the local tv stations. Get this nuisance condemned in the public eye. Tell your story there, tell how youre now out of a job because you felt threatened by these antics. Wreck em in the public opinion. JUST BE CAREFUL TO NOT SLANDER THEM. Only state facts that happened, and back it up with the videos from that channel.

7) There are many 2A friendly employers out there. You should be able to find one. But take whatever job you can get for now. Bills first. Quality of work 2nd. I'd advise getting a security job and getting the cleet to be armed. You have already shown a level head in a threatening situation to restrain by backing away as long as you could. You should be a good candidate.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
4) At the bare minimum you should have a civil suit against this idiot for lost wages and emotional stress.

This!

And possibly sue the media he posts his pranks on,,,
They might actually have a little money

I would try and find a shark lawyer,,,
One who would take the case on speculation.

One that chases ambulances should work just fine.

Aarond

TPD1842

New to the site!
Reaction score
It's the law that anyone committing a homicide get charged. Then the homicide gets investigated and you found justified in your actions because you were in fear for you life. Then it becomes justifiable homicide and you get cleared. You can never be recharged for it again. It is over and this is a great protection to you. No Law Enforcement Officer ever wants to do a good citizen wrong. If you have a problem with the Police, change the laws, that is what they go by.

Beebeev3

Marksman
Reaction score
To anyone wanting an update. He has a warrant out for his arrest. I’m now eligible for rehire (only had to wait a month for policy violation, didn’t know this when they originally fired me) my former manager said they would take me back and I will be reapplying soon. The guy is trying to get full custody from his first baby momma and this charge will probably prevent him from being able to show up to court. I will be informing his baby momma of his warrant if he does actually try to take her to court so they can have him arrested during to proceedings.

Thank God ive been honest and a good worker. I’m also ecstatic to have my old job back. I’ll have another update when he gets charged and what comes of it. Im probably going to use some of the 4k I got from my saved up PTO to get another gun.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To anyone wanting an update. He has a warrant out for his arrest. I’m now eligible for rehire (only had to wait a month for policy violation, didn’t know this when they originally fired me) my former manager said they would take me back and I will be reapplying soon. The guy is trying to get full custody from his first baby momma and this charge will probably prevent him from being able to show up to court. I will be informing his baby momma of his warrant if he does actually try to take her to court so they can have him arrested during to proceedings.

Thank God ive been honest and a good worker. I’m also ecstatic to have my old job back. I’ll have another update when he gets charged and what comes of it. Im probably going to use some of the 4k I got from my saved up PTO to get another gun.
Very nice update!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just keep in mind that now they know, and someone (there's always that 1) will be watching to see if you are packing again.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Great news!

Latest posts

Top Bottom