I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beebeev3

Marksman
Reaction score
Did we ever find out the retail establishment where this occurred?
Please do not look for or harass my former employer. They all did their best to keep me hired. They would have to violate their insurance agreements to keep me hired. My former manager is helping me to the best of their abilities and they don’t deserve any flak for this.

Beebeev3

Marksman
Reaction score
I understand completely. Just gathering data. This isn’t the first time things such as this have happened.
I gotcha. I’ve had a lot of people trying to find them so they can harass them and I know no good will come out of people figuring it out. My poor manager cried all night the day it happened and cried when they let me go. They told me I was the best worker they ever had and that they will do anything in their power to help me get a new job. They are like family to me so I’m pretty protective over them.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and a good way to get into driving for them. I retired from there, and keep in touch with buddies. They are paying the full time drivers 49 an hour.
Top pay isn't $49 an hour. UPS doesn't hire drivers straight up. You have to go through a 4 year progression starting around $22/hr when you do go full time.

CZFan

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the prankster, the camera guy, the person paying the camera guys phone bill, anyone else involved... sue all of them. He is generating income, so treat it like a company no?
How about adding YouTube. If they're added to the lawsuit they will surely take his channel down, and maybe try to settle before court action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom