Apple's new products coming out tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 3 1/2 year old Pantech Flex for my work phone. It charges really fast, lasts for days, and I use it to tether my Sony xperia tablet for data when not on wifi. My personal phone is an HTC Desire Eye. It's an OK phone but takes forever to charge. And despite turning off nearly everything, putting on extreme battery saver, and not really using it, it dies in 24 hours.

There's only 2 things I'll concede to Apple: My work iPad lasts forever on a single charge and my wife's 6s plus takes much better pictures than any phone I've ever owned.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really? :hypnotize:

Funny... I left Apple because it WOULDN'T work, and I've had exactly ZERO problems with my Android phones "working" since then.

Maybe we both had duds. Nah. The hardware in my Samsung was great. Android wasn't. To the point of not being functional.

I went from rebooting my phone 3 times a day to twice per YEAR with Apple. And we need not even discuss turning off GPS and Bluetooth so your battery would get past 12 hours without a recharge. GPS didn't even work so it really had no reason for being on anyway.

With my iPhones ever since, I just turn them on and use them. They just work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate when people are walking or driving while watching the phone screen. I ride a bike through OU campus everyday and i want to run the f'ers over when they wander into the bike lane cause they aren't watching where they are going.
My fellow students here at OU are the world's worst, even in the bike lane the zombies aren't paying attention and just asking for wreck.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I hate when people are walking or driving while watching the phone screen. I ride a bike through OU campus everyday and i want to run the f'ers over when they wander into the bike lane cause they aren't watching where they are going.
Wow, someone actually uses a bike lane at OU. Most of the bikes I see are on the sidewalk, ignoring traffic signals, and have many near misses with pedestrians. Most of the pedestrians do have their heads stuck in their phones so that's an issue too.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first one was a 3S (stood in line with @pstmstr for it!). I used it for 2 years, then my young son used it for at least another year. It still works fine.
Then I upgraded to a 4S. I used it for 2 years, then my son used it for another year or so. It still works fine.
I've now had the 5S for nearly 3 years. Damn thing is so good I couldn't justify upgrading. It still works great, but I need more memory, and the camera on that 7 Plus is really nice (although I don't necessarily need that large of a screen).

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, someone actually uses a bike lane at OU. Most of the bikes I see are on the sidewalk, ignoring traffic signals, and have many near misses with pedestrians. Most of the pedestrians do have their heads stuck in their phones so that's an issue too.

Sidewalks suck! I stay off them as much as possible. Obeying traffic signals is survival 101. Those that don't are either crazy or dipshits. Wait, I run stop signs when no one is around. Guess i'm a dipshit. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom