Apple's new products coming out tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fellow students here at OU are the world's worst, even in the bike lane the zombies aren't paying attention and just asking for wreck.

And when they rejoin reality and realize they are in the bike lane they look at you [the biker] as if you pulled a chickenwing out of their mom's fat rolls.

Its gonna happen eventually, every day I tell myself "I am ready to get in a wreck today!"

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we both had duds. Nah. The hardware in my Samsung was great. Android wasn't. To the point of not being functional.

I went from rebooting my phone 3 times a day to twice per YEAR with Apple. And we need not even discuss turning off GPS and Bluetooth so your battery would get past 12 hours without a recharge. GPS didn't even work so it really had no reason for being on anyway.

With my iPhones ever since, I just turn them on and use them. They just work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you have your last android phone?
They've been improving the operating system pretty good since then.

Sort of like Windows phones. Not nearly as bad as they were 6, 7 or 8 years ago. Still not great, but not as bad.

whatever works for you. Both Iphone and Android have their ups and downs and it's really just a matter of what your needs and priorities are, imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom