Asking for your help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... I "liked" your page but I have no idea how to post it to my page now that I have that stinking timeline thing :grumble:

Thank you for doing this!

Just because you give out awesome bread recipes:

Go to the page on FB. Copy the web address from the menu bar at the top of the page. Go to your timeline and paste the web address where you'd do your status updates. Wait a second and an image of the link will appear below the text. Highlight the text and type something there in your status encouraging people to visit the FB page of the Association. Voila! Easy as that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because you give out awesome bread recipes:

Go to the page on FB. Copy the web address from the menu bar at the top of the page. Go to your timeline and paste the web address where you'd do your status updates. Wait a second and an image of the link will appear below the text. Highlight the text and type something there in your status encouraging people to visit the FB page of the Association. Voila! Easy as that.

ROFLMAO! OK ... THANKS!!

I have just been too rebellious to try and figure FB out since they switched me over to that timeline :grumble: ... A girl's gotta have her boundaries ... :lookaroun Well ... SHE DOES!! :lmfao:

brb ...

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got word today Oklahoma Rep.Mark McCullough will be there and possibly Senator Tom Coburn.

PLEASE JOIN US at USSA Saturday January 19th 10:00am...let your voice be heard!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom