Big dog suprise!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many times does the "deed" have to be punished before the breed is called to task? Or, said another way, how many little kids need to get their face torn up (or killed) before the breed is addressed?

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
both your posts say more about the owners than the breed. i bet even if it was a rot the news would have still shown a pic of a pitbull when they ran the story they always show a pit no matter what breed did it

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dubya
Tee
Eff

Wow... scaled a 6-foot fence to attack a toddler. I've seen a Jack Russell scale a 6-foot fence (from the smooth side!), but never a pit. Unbelievable. Poor kid. I don't know how to prevent these things, I just don't. I think if I ever have dogs, I'm going to have a privacy fence with a concrete footing along the bottom and a slightly inward-leaning cap/beauty panel on the top. A lot more expense, but a lot less than getting your arse sued off after your family pet mangles some innocent little girl.

Prayers all around, and glad this particular dog is being put down.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are joking right? This is the same logic that says "Well, people die of bullet wounds, so guns must be bad! Ban all guns!"

In both cases, it's the owner, not the equipment. Pitbulls just happen to be the .50 BMG of the dog world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom