Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No threat in that post. That all ya' got ?

Sounds like inciting others to violence by saying they need to “get it on”

Oh; and that’s all I need.

Now would be a good time to think about how you phrase something when you post on a public forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like inciting others to violence by saying they need to “get it on”

Oh; and that’s all I need.

Now would be a good time to think about how you phrase something when you post on a public forum.

Just saying that if the authorities do not protect people and their property, it is time for the public to defend itself, not just allow their property to be destroyed.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you go looking for trouble, you'll find it. Worse yet, a DA in these turbulent times of political support might be inclined to suggest your showing up armed to defend a business that isn't yours could be considered intent, and there's no telling how far they could Trump up charges. If you've ever watched Wednesday Night At The Tange, you already know avoiding confrontation in the first place is your best defense.

Unless you’ve been hired by the business owner and have credentials to support you being there. In OK, security is not allowed long guns but obviously can be armed. If standing outside a business at the front door and a person or group comes at you, possibly with weapons, then I’m pretty sure that would fall under self defense and not “defending the business or contents with deadly force.”

But I’ll be working while this is going on so I won’t be able to even watch it on TV. However, rest assured that the worthless POS bastards from multiple organizations (BLM/Antifa) will be there in full effect.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I think about it more, if I were federal leo, I would get the hotel/motel info on every person in Tulsa and surrounding areas for the past week, especially those who leave tomorrow or Monday. The rioters (BLM/Antifa) have to stay somewhere.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I think about it more, if I were federal leo, I would get the hotel/motel info on every person in Tulsa and surrounding areas for the past week, especially those who leave tomorrow or Monday. The rioters (BLM/Antifa) have to stay somewhere.

How would you get that for all of Tulsa "and surrounding areas" ? And then what would you do with it ?

That is a very interesting approach.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How would you get that for all of Tulsa "and surrounding areas" ? And then what would you do with it ?

Contact each location or their home offices and request the info. I’m betting the companies can have that info within minutes if they need it. Simple query with name, address, etc. Copy of DLs. If memory serves me, don’t hotels make a copy of your dL?
If things go sideways, you have a list of potential suspects. Have local PDs from the persons home town investigate where the person was and the reason for their visit. If they are actually suspected of wrongdoing then look at their social media sites to see if they have affiliation with any nefarious organizations.
That’s what I would do but maybe they have better ways of doing it that I’m not aware of.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact each location or their home offices and request the info. I’m betting the companies can have that info within minutes if they need it. Simple query with name, address, etc. Copy of DLs. If memory serves me, don’t hotels make a copy of your dL?
If things go sideways, you have a list of potential suspects. Have local PDs from the persons home town investigate where the person was and the reason for their visit. If they are actually suspected of wrongdoing then look at their social media sites to see if they have affiliation with any nefarious organizations.
That’s what I would do but maybe they have better ways of doing it that I’m not aware of.

Well first I don't think any hotels would give them the information, or most wouldn't. But even if they did the police are not going to investigate a bunch of people that stayed in a hotel and what the reason was for their visit. How in the world would you be able to find out the reason for someone's visit ?

And I bet there are just as many pro-Trump people in those hotels and so now you are going to have police investigate them as well ? You don't know who is pro and who is against by just getting ID info. But hotels don't give out the guess list willingly I'm sure. I think it's akin to the 4th amendment of the US Constitution that has to do with illegal search and seizure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom