Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starts at 7, ends when HJB clears the way back to the limo for the secret service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

200.gif

Actual footage.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know for work I am on call this weekend. I was told keep clear of Downtown and a few miles each direction essentially. Anything in those areas is pushed out from today until next week. Apparently 21st street bridge is also in their conversations of these folks. Guys if you are traveling stay away from IDL if at all possible that's where they caused trouble last time when they went up on 412 by OSU campus. I came around the other way that day on the west side and just missed that nonsense.

I would hope if this stuff pops off our Governor will step in ASAP. I don't have a lot of faith in Leadership of Tulsa IE the lib mayor in republican clothes, The TPD Leadership or OHP leadership.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC, i think one of the news stations said 6 QTs are closed and boarded up this morning.
This afternoon I heard that ten of them were boarded up, but I haven’t confirmed that myself.

News6 showed them boarding up one of the downtown QTs on Wednesday, but they didn’t ID the location. I did see that those boards are actually prefabbed plywood and stud walls that were delivered on trailers, which tells me that someone over on 129th has been paying attention.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whenever they were acting silly here a couple weeks ago. Wife said Target at 101st and Memorial was boarded up. So I think a lot of businesses are figuring wood is cheaper than the alternative.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe I heard the Nat'l Guard is... what, on standby or something? One of the ladies at work said her husband had to go get gear issued that they had just turned in after recent exercises, I think.

I'm not trying to spread rumors I honestly just heard a part of her conversation and I try not to get involved in the office in gossip and such, but I think this was what she was talking about. Anyone else heard anything about the Nat'l Guard locally being called up, put on notice or any other some such thing? I'm just curious.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe I heard the Nat'l Guard is... what, on standby or something? One of the ladies at work said her husband had to go get gear issued that they had just turned in after recent exercises, I think.

I'm not trying to spread rumors I honestly just heard a part of her conversation and I try not to get involved in the office in gossip and such, but I think this was what she was talking about. Anyone else heard anything about the Nat'l Guard locally being called up, put on notice or any other some such thing? I'm just curious.

They've said all over the news that Stitt has 250 of them on stand by.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dunno, though i'm visiting tulsa at the moment, i don't live here. So i don't know if i can speak to what will and wont happen.

But i also am not telling others to put themselves in harms way because i think it is what they need to be doing.
By visiting he means joining the anti trump protest lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom