Cannon safe keypad question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t get into my safe. When I hit the code, I get long tones not the usual short tone. It also flashes like this about every 10 seconds. Other than the obvious, is this normal indication of a keypad failure? And I did change the battery.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Did someone enter the wrong code to many times?

Edit: Reason I said that is because when I went to pickup a Cannon safe at Tractor Supply I told the kid he better open it up before loading onto my trailer. Sure enough they had the changed the factory code and the wrong code was put in to many times and the safe was locked out and did exactly what yours is doing. Red light and everything.

Last edited:

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had this happen to me before…….ended up having to break into it and replace the keypad. Hopefully a new battery and waiting maybe 24 hours will fix it though!

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had the same problem with mine several years ago. Locked me out a couple of time. I would let it set a day or so and it would let me in. Last time, put an new battery in, no luck. Every day or so I tried it, had me locked out for a few days. Several days later it opened, I called a lock smith and had a dial put in, no more problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom