Car Audio Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about "upgrading" the stereo system in my truck. Are there any reputable places in the Okc metro that do sales and installation?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used Malibu Audio in Moore and have been happy with them. It's definitely more expensive than doing it yourself, but I didn't want to take the chance if frying anything in my wife's 350z. Besides that, it was worth the money just to not have to get into the weird freaking positions needed to install stuff in that little car.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of truck and what you looking to do exactly?

04 Chevrolet Silverado. Kinda tired of the old stereo system, want some thing new and want all the speakers replaced. No I don't want to vibrate the windows of houses as I go by. Just something that puts out quality sound.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most things can be done by yourself. its pretty easy there is alot of information out there on forums. bet u could find a build up of the exact same car you drive and just copy it.

i think its funny most people consider a sound system adding on a box of woofers. then they get the biggest woofers they can find and end up with a system that only plays bass and you cant even hear the music.

i prefer only a small box along with replacing every voice speaker and amplifying every speaker in the car.

its annoying when cars pass by and all you hear is your windows vibrating.

u can hear the entire song from my car a block away.

also most audio equipment is rated in MAX WATTS. This means absolutely nothing. RMS WATTAGE is where its at, thats how much power its really pushing. Some amps say 1000 watts and only have 40 amp fuses. hmm 40ampsx12volts is only 480 watts where is the other 500 watts coming from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom