Corruption in Valley brook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you seen the news? My husband has been trying to get this fixed for the past 2 months. HE WAS LAUGHED AT by Gary Eastridge at the DA office!!! He called the DA, the OSBI, news reporters and OK attorney general and NO ONE WOULD LISTEN!!!! He got the story about them raising our water bill picked up but nothing about the other ********!!! Fishers mother is VB treasurer and I think almost everyone on the council is related? I'm not sure but thats what I heard. I know I have lived here and had the (dis)pleasure of meeting EVERY officer, city council member and person in the ticket office but HAVE NEVER SEEN FISHER..... No one WANTS to live in this hellhole, its bad enough the houses suck but then to have to deal with the police harassment after my husband started the petition? What a joke. I really like the officer they promoted to Fishers place. I have never had any problems with him. Actually there are a few officers that I quite like but most of them are elitist aholes on a power trip. Anyways, the people that live here HAVE TRIED TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO GET THIS FIXED!!! We get harassed for bringing it up just to have no one listen or take any action!!!!! Luckily we are moving soon but I regret ever moving here. Thought it would be a cheaper place to stay but in the end it ended up costing us so much more with all the bs tickets we get........................ Hopefully now someone will do something about this.

What's your husband's name? WELCOME TO OSA!!!!

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you wish to discuss firearms, gun rights, or personal protection issues, your participation is more than welcome.
Seriously? I must have missed the memo. I think those discussions make up less than 2% of the discussions in the general discussion forum. I didn't see a problem with the post and I don't see every other newbie getting a warning about non firearm, gun right and personal protection posts. Welcome to OSA.

Last edited:

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously? I must have missed the memo. I think those discussions make up less than 2% of the discussions in the general discussion forum. I didn't see a problem with the post and I don't see every other newbie getting a warning about non firearm, gun right and personal protection posts. Welcome to OSA.

Whether or not you see a problem with a post is not relevent since the owner of this board did not task you with making that determination; I, on the other hand, was specifically handed that responsibility.

You have apparently also not read the rule regarding public comments on the moderation of the forum.

So prior to commenting, brush up on the rules.

Michael Brown

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This. A place like Valley Brook has a reputation like that for a reason. I worked there in one of the clubs for a short while several years ago and I can tell you from personal experience that some of the rumors about the p.d. being shady are very true.

So what was your stage name?

Valley Brook PD should have been the target of a corruption investigation years ago, but whoever is responsible for making that decision is simply gutless! Two years ago, Valley Brook sent out notices to people claiming they had unpaid traffic citations. One of those tickets was 19 years ago! Luckily the guy had kept his receipt or they would have more than likely arrested him, impounded his vehicle and made him go through their opposum court system to pay his fines again.

The mother of the Police Chief is the Town Clerk and Treasurer. The citizens of Valley Brook started asking if city funds had been used to post bail for her son. Of course she claimed that no city money was used. The city attorney backed up her statement that no city funds were used by stating that doing so would not be right. Really? The city attorney of Valley Brook is trying to stand on moral high ground? Ridiculous!

Latest posts

Top Bottom