Firearm transaction red flags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep records of every gun I have ever owned,,,
When I sell a gun I try to obey the law.

I have the name of every person I've sold/traded to since the year of 1968,,,
If they won't show me some picture ID to get their name from,,,
I won't sell or trade with them.

I've always told them up front about this absolute requirement,,,
I'm amazed that so many people try to refuse me at the time of the deal.

I am paranoid about becoming an accidental felon,,,
Then losing my rights to own a fieryarm.

I'm even more amazed that people will blithely ask me to take that risk.

Aarond

You and I would not ever do business. Your requirements are absurd. We still have our rights. In the state of Oklahoma, all that needs to be asked is, "Are you able to legal buy and own this gun" Period.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no problems stopping any transaction that makes me feel nervous in the least bit, whether it be location or the person themselves.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no problems stopping any transaction that makes me feel nervous in the least bit, whether it be location or the person themselves.

I agree. I have walked a few times. One instance got very physical. I don't mind walking at all. But to put demands on people, and those demands are above what is required by law is as I stated, absurd.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the state of Oklahoma, all that needs to be asked is, "Are you able to legal buy and own this gun" Period.

You actually don't have to ask the buyer anything at all in order to be legal, if you don't have any reason to believe he is someone the gov't has taken the Privilege to Keep and Bear Arms away from.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. I have walked a few times. One instance got very physical. I don't mind walking at all. But to put demands on people, and those demands are above what is required by law is as I stated, absurd.
You always sleuth around in that little blue car and make me get out first...kinda creepy.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You always sleuth around in that little blue car and make me get out first...kinda creepy.

Haaaaaaaaa! Some times I get that Ford Eating Machine out of the Shop and drive it, but rarely. As I have not seen a Ford worthy of putting it up against that uses that smoke making fuel! LOL! + your always good to go on anything!!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You actually don't have to ask the buyer anything at all in order to be legal, if you don't have any reason to believe he is someone the gov't has taken the Privilege to Keep and Bear Arms away from.

Thank you. Validation is a good thing. I hope we don't lose these simply rights we have to deal with our fellow man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom