Help find affordable living in or around Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I live in a good neighborhood.
But I have had things in my car stolen and neighbors house was broken into There was a lady that was raped by a roofer that was roofing a house down from her.
In the city of spencer I was told crime was really bad, but that was not Spencer that is here in Yukon.
Yes I was broken into once by 1 neighbor in Spencer that just moved in. gang bangers..That entire neighborhood was excellent except for the 1 house.

My other neighbor and his son and I ran that house full out of town.
Then all the surrounding neighbors got together and made a plan to evict any more like them, since the police did ZERO to fix the issue.

You can't judge all areas ..The kids here in Yukon are the worst .Kids in Spencer were polite and respectful of your property.
Rich city kids think they can have anything they want and do anything they want and they will get rambunctious when summer vacation comes around.

Old country folks a bit more respectful.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd feel pretty good about letting my parents live in most apartments in Edmond. There are a few that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies. Those are pretty obvious by looking at them.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a copy of the Landlord Tenant Act. The courthouse should have copies in the Small Claims or Court Clerk's office. If he has "established" himself as a resident, she can't just force him out by the weekend. "Established" is subjective, but living there for over a year AND paying some of the rent or utilities DOES qualify as him being established. She has to go through the eviction process as others have stated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom