Help - Ideas needed for back yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Head down to Hardscape Materials on 116th and memorial. Go to the pump shack and ask for Chris. He is one of my best friends and a very good guy at that. He has seen all kinds of different features and such. He is a hard core gun enthusiast also . He loves to talk about that stuff too. Tell him brandon sent you down there. I am sure he would be glad to help you come up with some great ideas.

I am going to do a fire pit here pretty soon. I saw an excellent one that was a gas starter. I think it will be a lot of fun this fall and winter

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. While the topless volleyball court could be a wonderful idea - we would be missing one important feature. Unless we go with a Kevin Costner style idea of "If we build it they will come" ;)

I don't have the time or desire for something that needs a lot of upkeep, sop building a new water feature isn't feasible.

I will PM Landman.

Head down to Hardscape Materials on 116th and memorial. Go to the pump shack and ask for Chris. He is one of my best friends and a very good guy at that. He has seen all kinds of different features and such. He is a hard core gun enthusiast also . He loves to talk about that stuff too. Tell him brandon sent you down there. I am sure he would be glad to help you come up with some great ideas.

I am going to do a fire pit here pretty soon. I saw an excellent one that was a gas starter. I think it will be a lot of fun this fall and winter

Hardscapes is where I dropped about $4000 on supplies to build this thing in the first place :cry11: I am not sure which guy Chris is, but I have spoken with all those guys in there many times...

Regards,
Jonny

Latest posts

Top Bottom