Help - Ideas needed for back yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful using regular bricks and rocks to build a fireplace or fire pit. You should use a liner to shield the bricks / rocks from the heat of the fire, otherwise you can end up with crumbling and cracking walls.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't quite know the best way to build a firepit with the rocks I have available...

I gotta tell you I wish I had your rocks. But GC has tapped the "mad" money plumb out -- there are guns all over the place that have found a home here in the last couple of weeks ...

LOL - well if an XD-9 3" in black was to find its way to my porch, then I am sure a lot of rock could find its way to yours :pms2:

Jonny

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't quite know the best way to build a firepit with the rocks I have available...

LOL - well if an XD-9 3" in black was to find its way to my porch, then I am sure a lot of rock could find its way to yours :pms2:

Jonny

LOL ... GC would feed me to the fishes cuz he knows rocks like that can only mean one thing ...

W.O.R.K. :spitlaugh

I do wish you luck though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom