Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully it is just a linkage issue. Being as new as it is it should have the rod in the back to freewheel the transmission. I'm not aware of any safety switch that would prevent the transmission from going into neutral.
So far I have not found a rod or switch but I am going to keep looking, and for the problem. And I believe you are correct on ikt being a linkage problem.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far I have not found a rod or switch but I am going to keep looking, and for the problem. And I believe you are correct on ikt being a linkage problem.
This is what mine looks like
IMG_20240331_094606475.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pull the little rod out like in the picture. It will disengage the transmission and you can push it. Most/all lawn/garden size tractors have this.
I can not find one on this mower. All the other riders we have owned had them but so far not this one. I did find out that the pedal is not called a clutch but a brake and sometimes they hang up on this model. Soon as I can I will go out and tap on the brake housing as is recommended.

Latest posts

Top Bottom