Home Invasion shooting in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
u r many times more likely to be attacked when not at home, guys. dont fall into the trap of the "home defense gun", cause that can really quickly become "shotgun only", no handguns, then nothing more than a double barrel, like in England, and then only for the "elite".

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
so what? people need to wake up. You know how many times you get killed in rural america? the same number of times you get killed in NYC or Chicago. ONCE.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After living where i live, the next house i buy will be at least 15 miles from any apartment complex. Nothing but a breeding ground for parasites.

Those homes were there many years before some bleeding heart decided that section eight apartments needed to be along side those nice neighborhoods. If you make a nice home 15 minutes away, they'll just follow you there. They deserve it by golly.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
u r many times more likely to be attacked when not at home, guys. dont fall into the trap of the "home defense gun", cause that can really quickly become "shotgun only", no handguns, then nothing more than a double barrel, like in England, and then only for the "elite".

You're many times more likely to die in a car wreck too... might as well stay home!

haterspage.com_wp_content_gallery_tv_caps_thumbs_thumbs_movie_screencaps_47.jpg

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those homes were there many years before some bleeding heart decided that section eight apartments needed to be along side those nice neighborhoods. If you make a nice home 15 minutes away, they'll just follow you there. They deserve it by golly.

yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood according to my elderly neighbors that built here in the 70's. Now, with 3 apartment complexes down the street, I drove up to a bunch of savages brawling in the middle of the street in front of my house yesterday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom