Home Invasion shooting in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolguy

Marksman
Reaction score
you gotta have a car in this spread out, overheated, one-horse town, and there's much more at issue with guns than with cars. Cars cant protect you from tyrants, punks, looters, preserve your honor, etc, and nobody's trying to outlaw guns. If you're too lazy to ccweverywhere, that's on you.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you gotta have a car in this spread out, overheated, one-horse town, and there's much more at issue with guns than with cars. Cars cant protect you from tyrants, punks, looters, preserve your honor, etc, and nobody's trying to outlaw guns. If you're too lazy to ccweverywhere, that's on you.

really?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Can somebody please translate?

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can somebody please translate?

Translation......the gas is on the right, the brake is on the left, and the gun in your console is unloaded???? Hell, just a guess...I have no freakin clue!

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TRANSLATION:

I drank waaayyyy too much while watching Bruce Lee movies and practicing my draw before I typed this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom