Home Invasion shooting in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
u r many times more likely to be attacked when not at home, guys. dont fall into the trap of the "home defense gun", cause that can really quickly become "shotgun only", no handguns, then nothing more than a double barrel, like in England, and then only for the "elite".

You joined this forum in June 2013 and your location is "USA?" What's up with that?

bigkev84

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank goodness nothing happened to the home owner and his/her family . And thank goodness for a dead intruder. He deserved it. One down and more to go.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on what we know now, sounds like a good shoot. I'm waiting to jump on the celebratory bandwagon until more is known.

I have celebrated too early on occasion in the past and had cause to wish I had not. Wait and see works for me.

Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's pool money; buy up all the apartment complexes; have Midwest Wrecking turn them all into fields, and get something passed that no more apartments can be built. Build those places someplace else. Just not here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom