Home Invasion shooting in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when Edmond was considered a safe place to be. Now, just another crowded suburb.

http://newsok.com/update-edmond-homeowner-shoots-kills-intruder/article/3855480

EDMOND -- An Edmond home invasion turned deadly early Saturday morning when the homeowner shot and killed the intruder, police reported.

Edmond police spokeswoman Jennifer Monroe said a person broke into a home in the 1900 block of Cobblestone Court at 3:40 a.m. and was shot by the homeowner.

Police identified the intruder as Marlow Dewayne Wilson, Jr., 20. He died at the scene, Monroe said. He had lived at an apartment near the neighborhood for about 30 days.

The homeowner's name has not been released.

An investigation into the incident continues, Monroe said.

I have lived in Edmond my whole life and can't tell you how many times people have looked at me crazy when I talk about home security measures I have taken. Edmond is a safe place to live but there is murders, rape, and thieving. Hope the suburban housewifes see this news story and realize it not just the crazies who are mindful of there security.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sad to here we move here from California to get away from stuff like this , this happens where I use to live about once a week

just to have it straight , in cali people would defend their homes "successfully" twice a week? , or would there be two successful home invasions per week .
not that it matters ,as you made the right move in abandoning your last location ,as long as your abandoning the thought process that condoned such behavor .

start with the thought this is a happy story ! yes it sucks to have to kill someone , but life is full of suckiness . and having to kill some turd brought up to believe he is owed something Anything he wants just take it . well that ain't as sucky as having to change a flat on the expressway during rush hour in the middle of july heat.

and did i say welcome to Ok welcome !
my thoughts and prayers go to the families .

elance

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just to have it straight , in cali people would defend their homes "successfully" twice a week? , or would there be two successful home invasions per week .
not that it matters ,as you made the right move in abandoning your last location ,as long as your abandoning the thought process that condoned such behavor .

start with the thought this is a happy story ! yes it sucks to have to kill someone , but life is full of suckiness . and having to kill some turd brought up to believe he is owed something Anything he wants just take it . well that ain't as sucky as having to change a flat on the expressway during rush hour in the middle of july heat.

and did i say welcome to Ok welcome !
my thoughts and prayers go to the families .

elance

No I was talking about the crime and life taking sometimes is not easy to here or take

Latest posts

Top Bottom