Homeowner Shoots Robbers, Kills 1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One less crook that society has to deal with. It makes me think of that guy's family that got slaughtered by a couple low lifes that invaded their home in Connecticut. If only the head of that household had a gun, that one could have been a happy ending as well.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, will the surviving suspect be charged with murder? Lets all hope so, but the bad thing is he would then become a tax burden to all of us. I am so glad the victim and her two children are fine.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, will the surviving suspect be charged with murder? Lets all hope so, but the bad thing is he would then become a tax burden to all of us. I am so glad the victim and her two children are fine.

I believe i heard hes a minor - if hes under 18 he will walk on his 18th B-day...

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe i heard hes a minor - if hes under 18 he will walk on his 18th B-day...

If two people go to rob a house or a store and one of them gets killed in the process, the other one is charged with murder. It doesn't matter if you're a minor or adult. At least that's what I understand.

Glad to hear though, you would think that after all these self defense shootings, people would think before they rob someone, I guess not.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If two people go to rob a house or a store and one of them gets killed in the process, the other one is charged with murder. It doesn't matter if you're a minor or adult. At least that's what I understand.

Your partially right. Everybody involved in the murder is charged with murder.
My wife just served as a juror, on a murder trial of three guys that were drinking and decided to rob a house.

The homeowner ended up getting shot and killed. All were charged with murder 1.
However, in this case, the guy on trial was not the shooter, and the jury ended up with manslaughter 1.
Sentencing is coming up.

Jeremiah

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
SWEET! This is near my neighborhood, so I'm glad. That's one BG gone for good and another that will probably think twice before doing it again.

My neighbor said that there had been some other break-ins lately so that's why she was ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom